Check out this printable set of 24 colorful scripture memorization cards for kids!
There’s nothing in this world more important to me than my children having a relationship with the Lord.
In our home, we practice scripture memorization daily to help our children grow in their faith.
Having God’s living word deep within our hearts makes us closer to Him and helps us to be able to recall scripture during life’s inevitable trials.
I feel as though it’s so important to encourage your kids to memorize scripture, which is why I made these colorful scripture memorization cards.
Pin it for later:
24 Scripture Memorization Cards for Kids
I created these printable scripture memorization cards for kids to learn Bible verses easier and have fun doing it.
My kids love using these to learn and memorize scripture — they even have fun making a game out of it by quizzing each other!
After printing the cards out on heavy-duty white cardstock, I cut them with my guillotine paper cutter. This makes cutting in between the scripture cards a breeze, but scissors would work just fine as long as you have a steady hand.
I then laminated them to help make them last longer.
It’s not necessary to laminate these cards, but it does make them much more durable and protects them from sticky fingers and spills. I love my laminating machine and use it for so many things! It’s one of my favorite purchases for our homeschool room.
Colorful and Easy to Use
I purposely designed these scripture memorization cards for kids to enjoy and be able to easily hold. The colors are cheerful and bright, the text is easy to read, and the cards are the perfect size for little hands.
Included Bible Verses
This printable includes two full sheets of cards containing a total of 24 Bible verses in the King James translation.
Bible verses included:
- And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)
- Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. (Colossians 3:2)
- Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. (Matthew 5:14)
- And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. (Luke 6:31)
- Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. (Philippians 4:4)
- Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually. (1 Chronicles 16:11)
- Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105)
- And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; (Colossians 3:23)
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. (Ephesians 6:1)
- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)
- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Philippians 4:13)
- The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (Proverbs 18:10)
- O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (Psalm 136:1)
- Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. (Proverbs 10:12)
- Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. (Psalm 37:4)
- We love him, because he first loved us. (1 John 4:19)
- Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. (Psalm 150:6)
- Thou shalt have none other gods before me. (Deuteronomy 5:7)
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)
- What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. (Psalm 56:3)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (Hebrews 13:8)
- Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. (Proverbs 30:5)
Get Your FREE Set of Printable Scripture Memorization Cards Below!
Fill out the form below and I’ll send you a set of printable scripture memorization cards right away! Once you and your kids have used them, I invite you to come back here and tell me what you think!
Have they helped your kids learn to memorize scripture? Comment below, I’d love to hear from you!